Oh hey! I'm back with another update on life. This did much better than I thought, so I'm going to try and incorporate this in to my site over the coming weeks to keep you all posted on #reallife.
What does everyone have planned for this weekend? I'm actually headed to the Green Gala from The Ireland Funds tomorrow evening. If you aren't familiar with the organization, it's a global philanthropic network established in 1976 to promote and support peace, culture, education and community development throughout the island of Ireland, and Irish-related causes around the world. I joined the Chicago Young Leaders and am excited to attend my first event with them. Plus, St. Patrick's Day is right around the corner and it's my favorite holiday. What a better way to kick things off?
Ok, now on to the other fun (and one not so fun) things that have been happening as of late:
- I've been busy at work this week to the soundtrack of La La Land. If you haven't heard about the big 'ol mix up from Sunday's Oscars yet...well, where have you been? I can't even image how awful that must have been. Eek! I'm still glad my girl Emma won Best Actress though!
- If you've been inhaling your chia seed pudding, you might want to rethink it for a hot minute. Head over to Well + Good for the full rundown on how they could be causing major bloating.
- I've been working out quite a bit over at Equinox in the Loop recently. I also got this adorable new tee and leggings from Aerie c/o and they are so perfect for my spring workouts! I tried to take pictures recently, but it was another freezing cold day, so it' didn't last very long haha I'm going to do my best to try and capture a cute fitness look soon. Also, their bralettes are currently buy one, get on FREE! They are the best for sleeping in.
- I'm headed to Nashville at the end of the month to visit my sister with my family! I would love any fun recommendations that we should try. My sister has been there for a few months, but I know there are a lot of exciting places to visit - so send them my way. Food, drink, entertainment, places to stay - all of it!
- I finally learned how to make a tasty morning coffee on my Nespresso. Now, I'm addicted! Let me know any fun combinations you've been mixing up. Time to experiment! I'm also planning a post on my morning routine in the coming weeks - coffee is of course included.
Please grow up and get your $hit together dude. #aintnobodygottimeforthat
I mean the least he could do was send a text, right? #anotheronebitesthedust
Keep me posted on your life updates too! Would love to hear any great dating stories or in this case, maybe some advice, too :)