Did anyone else notice how on top of my blog game I was this week? Excuse me while I pause for a minute and give myself a little pat on the back! Recently, I've found myself saying "yes" to way too many events and meet-ups. So, this week I pulled together a few items that I've found useful for having a night in and just relaxing instead of worrying about what is on my to-do list for work the following day. Take a peek and let me know if you've used any of them!
- Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash: I've been using this face wash a lot recently- so much so, I'm actually getting low. I was hesitant at first because I don't like to switch up my routine, but I really like it. It smells amazing and leaves my face feeling fresh. After washing my face, I put on a toner which I was told is best to use when patted on to the skin and not with a cotton pad. I'll let you know how my skin is holding up in the next 20 days, but that little trick seems to be helping my skin little by little already.
- Vera Bradley Pajama Pants: After hosting the Vera Bradley event at Woodfield a few weeks ago, I decided to pick up these super soft pj pants. I already had one of their summer sets and love them so much so I knew I needed to add a longer pair for winter. I pulled them out this week since the weather just got cooler. Needless to say, they're amazing! (Note: I'm taller and the size medium on me doesn't slouch as much on the ankle due to height. However, I like this style a little cropped, so they work great!)
- Nespresso Pixie c/o: For a while, I decided to go off coffee...but guess who is back? Between the number of events I've gone two in the last three weeks and the stresses of work, I've needed my coffee fix. I've especially enjoyed using my new Nespresso machine every morning. It's the perfect size wake-me-up and I love experimenting with their different pods. Have you tried the Cafecito de Cuba, yet? For the first time in the US, you get to experience a little bit of Cuba with their delicious coffee :)
- Clarisonic Mia 2: I know a lot of people have mixed reviews on this product, but I really like using it. I typically just use it on my face while in the show and not ever time I was my face. They say it is gentle enough to use several times, but I like switching it in and out of my routine. I use one of their original optinos, but they also just came out with the Mia Fit which is small and compact - great for travel. I would definitly add this to your next splurge shopping list!
- Uber Eats: So I've definitely used Uber before, but didn't use Uber Eats until recently. I think I'm going to get myself in trouble with this app! I love having the variety of pizza for a girls night in or healthy salads and sandwhich options to be delivered straight to my office for lunch. Does it get any better than that?
What are some of your favorite ways to relax after a long day?