It's about time I put together a new Friday Five post for you all! If you stopped by on Tuesday, you saw my post about a lack of focus and drive on this end. I'm actually headed out of town this AM to visit one of my very best friends on the West Coast for a much needed vacation. This could not come at a more perfect time. Currently, our plans include soaking up the sun, heading to a SoulCycle class (her first ever!) and having lots of girl talk..you know, the gossip kind :) Here are a few things on my mind this week as I'm getting ready to travel:
- L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes (c/o): I'm not one for going to get an artificial tan, but I have heard amazing things about these towelettes. I'm debating if I'm going to head over to the West Loop to Glowout Salon for one of their spray tans or try a mini version of one at home with these guys. I've heard great things about Glowout's spray tan services too, so I might just have to treat myself :)
- Metallic Cat Eye Sunglasses: I've been searching for a new pair of sunnies to bring along on my trip. I'm hoping to pop by Forever 21 to pick up these cute rose gold cat eye glasses. Here's to hoping they look just as cute on as they do online!
- Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator (c/o) in Gilded Honey: This was one of the beauty products I hinted at in my Tuesday post. It's been a makeup essential, especially through the summer. I've been using it since early July and am obsessed. All I do is swipe a tiny bit on my cheek bones and brow bone with my finger. This little pallet is going to last a longgg time! I can't recommend it enough.
- The Girl on the Train: Have you read this yet? I've been seeing all of the movie trailers and am always interested in a good mystery/drama read. I'm trying to find this book to borrow from a friend, but would love to hear who has read it and what you think! Love a good page turner.
- Beside Essentials Pocket (c/o): This little pocket from Uncommon Goods has been the best bedside accessory in my new apartment. Living in a studio is tight quarters, so anywhere I can hide my items with out needing a full table is perfect. I typically slide my iPad in here, a book and glasses. It's super durable and I love the neutral color. Ultimately, the site is especially great for groomsmen gifts, personalized gifts and baby shower gifts!
What have you had your eye on this week?