TGIF! I'm so excited it is finally the weekend. I actually have two of my best friends driving in to town so I'm pretty pumped to show them around the city on Saturday and a little on Sunday. However, that also means as soon as I get home from work I need to clean up my apartment and grab a couple snacks for us gals to enjoy this weekend. Here are a few things that have been on my mind this week and are on my agenda for the weekend:
- Bang Bang Pie: I've heard amazing things about this Logan Square bakery. I'm determined to take my friends there for a breakfast/lunch treat on Saturday. Have you ever been? I'll need all of the suggestions. Looks delicious!
- Clinique Lip Pop: If you're in town this weekend, I highly suggest heading out to the suburbs to see Clinique's Pop Star Food Truck. It looks absolutely adorable and includes a look at the Lip Pop Colour Collection, gourmet popcorn snacks and a fun GIF booth to share pictures of your kissable lips!
- Friday: 3:00PM-8:00PM Orland Square Mall
- Saturday: 10:00AM-1:00PM Carson's at Yorktown Shopping Center, 2:00PM-4:00PM Oakbrook Center and 6:00PM-8:00PM Woodfield Mall
- Old Navy Flats: I'm in desperate need of a new pair of nude flats. I saw this pair online at Old Navy and knew they would be perfect. My goal is to stop by a store on my way home from work this evening to grab a pair. Fingers crossed they have my size!
- The Knockoff: Two of my coworkers recommended this book to me earlier this week. I started reading it while headed to and from work - so far so good! I hear that some of the story line might be related to the Rent the Runway gals. Quite interesting if so.
- Cocovit Coconut Oil: The weather in Chicago can not seem to pick a season. I've been desperate to find a good lotion or treatment for dry skin. Currently, I've been using some Cocovit in the morning and after I shower after a recommendation from Maya. Hoping this will help!
What are you up to this weekend?