You guys! This week has been pretty crazy. I know, I know... you think I probably say that every week - but I really mean it this time! Between searching for a new apartment to dealing with crisis communication issues for clients to simply trying to remember to set my alarm for AM instead of PM- Thank. God. It's. Friday. With so much going on behind the scenes, you better believe I have a lot of things on my mind this week.
- Old Navy Sandals: Let's just say what everyone is already thinking... where the heck is spring? As much as I love buying new clothes, it's hard for me to realistically go shopping when it's still chilly out. I'm ready for the beach and sundress season.
- TRESemme Beauty Full Volume Mousse: Naturally, I actually have very thick and curly hair. I've been playing around with my curls and enhancing volume so I don't look like a triangle head... curly hair girls, you know what I'm talking about! The new TRESemme is perfect for battling frizz and is invisible to the eye. Nothing worse than crunchy curls!
- SoulCycle: When I can remember to set my alarm to the correct time in the morning, 6AM SoulCycle at Southport (typically with the best teacher on the block, Hallie) is my favorite. I'm obsessed with Soul ,and I so wish I could afford it as a weekly spend. If you haven't tried it yet, I can't recommend it enough. I've been thinking about writing a little post on my experience thus far. Would you guys be interested in something like that?
- Vera Bradley Summer Tote: How cute is this tote? I've got summer on my mind and definitely looking at this colorful bag for the beach. As you know, I'm a fan of the new Vera Bradley products and think you should be keeping an eye on their collections, too!
- Beachwaver: I have to be totally honest on this one. I was skeptical to try the product at first, but after meeting the Co-Founders...I love it! It does a really great job and smoothing my hair while curling and the S1.25 gives it a fresh blowout look. If you're new to using a curling iron, the automated twirl is great for guiding you! They just launched two new sizes at Ulta, the S.75 (small barrel) and the S1.25 (larger barrel).