5 Uses for Rosebud Salve
- Lips/Cheeks: I use Rosebud Salve mainly for my lips as a moisturizer. I've also used it over a matte lipstick for a dewy glow or on my cheeks for the same soft, dewy glow. It's perfect for the summer when you're heading from the beach to lunch or dinner and just want to add a little color without a full face of makeup.
- Eyes: First - do not put this in your eyes! When I say eyes, I mean for your eyelids or around your eyes. Rosebud Slave can be used to prime your eyelids before applying a matte shadow or for taking off eye makeup. You can also use it around your eyes to ease dry skin and wrinkles.
- Cuticles: My cuticles are always in bad shape, so when I put it on my lips, often times I use the excess on my fingers for my cuticles. It adds more moisture to keep your cuticles looking healthier and helps get ride of some of those darn hang nails.
- Hair: Rosebud Slave is great for those fly-away and frizzy hairs. Like other products, if you over use it, it will cause your hair to look greasy but you can dab a little bit on your palm and gently/sparingly work on to hair. With humidity becoming part of my everyday schedule, I'm sure this trick will be used a lot this summer.
- Skin: Rosebud Salve is great for dry skin. Apply to cracked elbows or knees to moisturize. It's also nice for soothing your skin post sunburn or after other small burns.
You can buy Rosebud Salve at Sephora in a tin or tube and Anthropologie. Plus, see all the other retailers and scents below (including mint!):