I'm so excited to share that I am officially part of the Lincoln Park Holiday Shop-Hop event happening tomorrow, 12/4 at a variety of retailers in the LP area! I will be hosting the most amazing event at the new and drop dead gorgeous, DreamDry! I'd be more than happy if you had a chance to stop by.
As you arrive, I'll be sharing some of my favorite products and holiday gift items, including the Little Black Box (how fitting, right? I like to think they named it after my blog, hehe) and then have you treated to a mini dry style like one of their gorgeous braids, buns or ponys! I had the best time getting my hair done the night by the amazing staff and would love for you to try a taste of the DreamDry life too! It's going to be a great night - promise :)
If you can't make it but are totally wanting to see a look behind the scenes, make sure to follow me on Instagram and come back Monday for a full recap.
I've also include a list below of fellow bloggers who will be around town. Once you get your hair done, you'll want to show it off! What better way to do so than a night shopping in Lincoln Park?
All She Wrote: She Loved Life
Essentia: The Little Foxes
Kiehl's: A Cheeky Fox
Oh, Olive: The Kittchen (right below Dream Dry!)
Pilates Pro Works: A Sweat Life
Pure Barre: Lakeshore Runner
Rara Avis: House and Hanger
Stella Barra: Chritiques
Studio Fit : The Balanced Babe
Ten Thousand Villages: The Kissing Booth Blog
I'm also sharing news about a fun giveaway where I've teamed up with 29 other Chicago bloggers from the Windy City Blogger Collective to share some of our favorite items for you to win this holiday season! I added in the cutest Ban.do 17 month agenda that is sure to cater to all your organizational needs in the coming year - better yet, this is sold out everywhere online. So if you really want it, definitely enter into basket #3, "The Holiday Hostess."
Included in my basket is:
- Williams-Sonoma Apron & Spoonula from Tomatoes for Cucumbers
- Kate Spade emerald cut studs from 30s and Chic
- Zara wraparound striped scarf from Wear and Why
- The Gourmet Grilled Cheese Cookbook from The Kittchen
- Kate Spade thermal mug & coffee mug [ via The Trendy Sparrow’s Etsy shop ] from The Trendy Sparrow
- Benefit “Benetint” lip and cheek stain from The Around The Way
- Rabbit 4 Piece Wine Tool Kit from A Squared
- Preserving by the Pint from Cucina Kristina
- Rosemary + Sea Salt Caramels from Katherine Anne Confections & Black Currant Dijon Mustard from Edmond Fallot [ via Pastoral ]
- Shop Ban.do 17 month agenda from Little Black Blog
To enter into basket #3, see below and for the other two amazing baskets, see appropriate links after Rafflecopter.
“The Glam Girl” Basket (retail $350+)
Adrian James // Loop Looks // The F Bombs // Hallways Are My Runways // Gold Coast Girl
An Eventful Life // Try It On Me // Sportsanista // Feline Creatures // Grace in Style
“The Social Butterfly” Basket (retail $250+)
Fancy Nancista // Fancykins // Style by Joules // Rachelle Smiles // Erica Finds
Belle Meets World // Debbie Donato // 101 Things I Love // JLa-Di-Da // B Chic B Glamorous
Can't wait to see you tomorrow at DreamDry!