|All images can be found on my Pinterest|
It seems like it was just a few short weeks ago that I was talking about my Spring/Summer trends. I think it's safe to say the hot and humid Chicago summer has official passed us, and we are moving into a crisp fall. Here are some of my favorite essentials for this fall:
1. chunky scarf: Did you notice that cutie in the picture? Well, that's me and one of my fabulous InfiKnit scarf creations! Every fall and winter you can find me knitting away making lots of chunky scarves as gifts and for family and friends to keep warm. As much as I love it as a hobby, I also love pairing all the colors with oversized sweaters, with a trench or pea coat and even with a simple tee. It's much comfier than a statement necklace - but still makes a statement.
If you're interested in ordering one for this fall/winter, please email me or comment below. There are a variety of colors and I'm very affordable! Buy your InfiKnit scarf today :)
2. booties: I have these exact booties from last fall from Target. They aren't the comfiest, but they are super cute with skinny jeans and an oversized sweater. (Clearly, my go-to!) I have another pair I just picked up at Old Navy and they are awesome, too. Booties go with everything and are great for transitioning into winter boot weather.
3. denim overalls: Yes people, the overalls are back, and I love it. It took me some getting used to, but I just bought an adorable pair from American Eagle. Again, pair these with flats or booties and your chunky InfiKnit scarf and you're set for the day. They are comfy but can easily be dressed up or down depending on the wash and your accessories.
4. oxblood lip: You might remember lots of oxblood from my Fall Beauty Picks. I recently wore my first dark lip at the WhatRUWearing and Garnish & Glam Fashion Show event I modeled in (recap coming soon!). I was not used to it at all, but by the end of the night I actually liked it! I never realized how much I should opt for a darker lip color as a brunette and that pinks will just wash me out. So, if you're a brunette, don't be afraid to try a dark lip this fall. If you're unsure like I was, test it out around the house and prepare to fall in love!
5. leopard clutch: Really anything leopard is perfect for fall. The best thing is it can be paired with black or brown making your outfit combinations endless! A clutch is a great way to add something extra without going overboard. If you're not a fan of clutches, try a leopard flat or wallet. It's a subtle way of easing into a standout pattern.
I recently found the cutest leopard wallet at the Kate Spade Outlet store at Chicago Premium Outlets in Aurora. Also, did you all know they have a shuttle from Union Station in Chicago?! How perfect! It makes your day of shopping that much easier - just focus on your fashion finds! I definitely suggest checking out the outlet mall before making your online purchase. It's a great way to make sure you're getting the best deals. Tip: Try shopping around holiday weekends, typically outlet items are marked down and you'll get an additional off for holiday sales!
Now it's your turn! What are you favorite fall fashion essentials?
This post is sponsored by Chicago Premium Outlets. All thoughts and opinions are my own.