|Photos via: jean jacket, plain white tee, maxi dress, sunglasses, bucket bag|
1. jean jacket: I wear a jean jacket all time time during the spring and summer months. It can easily dress down a dress or dress up a pair of colored jeans. It's not too heavy and comes in a variety of washes so you can decided when you would wear it most and what you will pair it. My personal jacket is from Forever 21 because it was the perfect wash, but I've found really nice ones at Gap that last a while, too.
2. plain white tee: Again, this is one of those items that you can totally wear over your bathing suit or out for lunch with the gals paired with a cute skirt or cropped pants. I found some great styles at H&M - not to mention the affordability factor!
3. solid maxi dress: I haven't always been a fan of the maxi dress until recently. I say my summer must have is a solid maxi because I know I can wear it more often and pair it with different items rather than, if it has an obnoxious pattern... everyone will remember when I wore it!
4. sunglasses: I'm still looking for the perfect pair, ya'll. Have any suggestions? Clearly, sunglasses are a must when it's nothing but sun for a couple months. I love the shape of the glasses in the picture, but I'm still on the look out for the right pair.
5. bucket bag: I'm loving this new purse trend of the bucket bag. I saw the cutest one and Old Navy in tan, navy, and white. I'm thinking I might head back to make a purchase! This is great because you can use it on one shoulder or as a cross body if you plan to be out for the day and have some extra items to tote around. Everyone needs a good summer bag, right?
What are you top 5 spring/summer must haves?